Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart.
There is 1 item in your cart.
Display all pictures
Delivery: Delivery FREE 15-20 working days *
Warning: Last items in stock!
Add to cart
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is
Fixed Flat Glass Rooflight
Great looking and effective daylighting solution for residential, commercial and public buildings.
Features & Benefits:
- 15 years warranty
- Highly Energy Efficient Uw=1,1 W/m2K
- Fully thermally-broken aluminium frame prevents cold bridging, reducing risk of condensation.
- Rooflights are designed to be installed on minimum roof pitch of 1°, recommended pitch of 5° if possible.
- Quick and easy to install on-site including fixing cover cap for concealed fixing.
- Compatible with both flat and pitch roofs.
- Installed to a builder's Kerb, finished by roof membrane.
- Minimal framework: daylight is maximised while the visible framework is minimised.
- More Daylight = less artificial light = energy savings
- Available in Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016)
6mm Heat Soak Tested Toughened Outer / 16mm Argon Filled Cavity / 6mm Soft Low-E Heat Soak Tested Toughened Inner
- We can supply bespoke glass specifications to meet your project requirements
Rooflights are made to suit external kerb size. Kerb supply by others (builder)
Please ensure there is a method of offload onsite as the driver is not permitted to help – the rooflight will weigh around 26kgs.
BRITISH STANDARDS COMPLIANCE
BS 6375-1:2015+A1:2016 Weathertightness
BS EN 1026:2016 Air Permeability
BS EN 1027:2016 Watertightness
BS EN 12211: 2016 Wind Resistance
BS EN 12206-1:2004: Polyester Powder Coating
RG-Technical data sheet
Be the first to write your review!
Sunlux 75cm x 75cm Flat Glass Rooflight Fixed Double Glazed - Flat Roof
* Required fields